Wineally for Wine Merchants
Increase on-trade revenues. Improve e-commerce sales. Decrease credit risks. Cut wine data costs.
Currently available in Europe
of consumers and waiters can match wine & food.
of consumers and waiters can match wine & food.
Benefits for your hotels and restaurants with a Wineally license:
Improved guest experiences
- Guests using the Wineally app can comfortably pick a wine matching their chosen dish and their wine preferences without asking a waiter.
Increased restaurant revenues
- Restaurant guests using the Wineally app will spend more* on wine.
Cut staff costs
- Guests, before or when visiting your restaurant, having their wine & food order ready will reduce the need for waiters.
* According to a market survey in July 2021 72 %* of consumers are willing to spend more on a bottle of wine if they know that the wine is a great match to their dish.
Increase your on-trade revenues
- Hotels and restaurants with a Wineally Restaurant license will increase their, and in turn your, wine revenues from your existing customers.
- 72 % of consumers are willing to spend more on a bottle of wine if they know that the wine is a great match to their dish.
- The (free) Wineally app is used to get great wine & dine experiences in restaurants with a Wineally license.
- With approved access to inventory of your wines in restaurants and hotels with a Wineally Restaurant license, you can direct sales activities to customers most likely to buy.
Decrease your credit risks
- Restaurants using Wineally will increase revenues, cut staff costs and decrease wine waste.
- Improving their financial situation will decrease your credit risks.
Make your agency wines shine
- Wines served with perfectly matched dishes will make the wines shine.
- With Wineally you will show your existing and potential wine producers that you present their wines in the most favourable way.
- Restaurants acting as lead-generators for e-commerce customers will show wine producers your off-trade focus.
Protect your wine producer brands and names
- With Wineally, all producer/wine names are presented correctly in all wine shops, hotels and restaurants with a Wineally licence. You can thereby ensure your wine producers that their brands/wine names are protected and marketed in the best possible way.
A new way to reach millenials
Wineally is all about enjoying wine with food. Which is exactly what 2,5 billion millennials are interested in. According to a market survey in July 2021, 74 % enjoy food with their wine.
The main reason for developing Wineally was to offer great wine & dine experiences for the 99 % without deep wine knowledge, at home or in/out of the 99 % of restaurants that do not have a sommelier. Not to launch another wine app focusing on selling more wines at discounted prices.
It is our belief that Wineally will improve wine culture and increase sustainable wine revenues for wine producers, wine merchants, hotels, restaurants, and supermarkets.
Make your own business calculation to see how Wineally can help increase your revenues and decrease your costs
The value of a Wineally licence can be measured in many ways. Some positive effects of a Wineally licence, like recurring customers/restaurant guests, increased customer satisfaction, more and more positive social media posts, recommending friends, family and colleagues, are not as easy to measure. Just pure common sense.
A return-on-investment calculation can however be made in a few minutes.
Make your own calculation below to see if a Wineally Wine Merchant licence is a good idea for you and your business.
Visibility and availability in the Wineally app
- We will present your wines in the most favourable way to the most relevant consumers in all your hotels, restaurants, and cafés with a Wineally licence.
- The Wineally app matches wine with food, wine orders are always placed directly in restaurants, takeaway platforms*, hotels, or cafés.
- Wineally app-users interested in buying the wine they just enjoyed can click on the wine and are directed directly to the wine in your web store where they can place the order.
- The Wineally app will be marketed by Wineally, takeaway platforms, hotels, restaurants, cafés, wine merchants, affiliates and other Wineally partners.
- A dedicated Key Account Manager will onboard and train your team in how to increase On- & Off-trade revenues.
- Your Key Account Manager will monitor the business process and support your team as long as you have a Wineally Wine Merchant license.
- 30+ Wineally webinars weekly where members of your team can attend.
- If required, the Wineally Business Development Team can help onboard new employees/users.
We promise to
- Do everything we can to increase your wine revenues and to cut your costs.
- Never ask for sales commissions – your licence fee is your only cost.
- Store your data with the top cloud providers and our team works diligently to keep personal data, stock levels, purchase prices and other business critical information secure.
- Protect both your data and your rights when you share your personal data with us, all in compliance with privacy legislation. We will never sell your information.
- Keep our ethical standards above legislation.
Wineally has been developed with the help of some of the world’s best sommeliers
The complex algorithm behind the Wineally Wine Matcher is based on the world’s most extensive wine database. Where all wines have correct Wine-DNA, the Dish-DNA created by chefs in restaurants offers great wine & dine experiences suited to the guest’s preferences at the occasion.
“Using my wine knowledge and passion to help developing the Wineally Wine Matcher has been a way to offer great wine & dine experiences to the 99 % of consumers not usually visiting restaurants with a sommelier. For restaurants, wine merchants and wine producers, I have used my experience as restaurant owner and head sommelier to create Business Systems that will increase revenues and cut costs.”
- Arvid Rosengren, Wine Consultant, Best Sommelier in the World in 2016
“Seeing the result from our long, hard work, especially how easy Wineally is to use fills me with pride. The Wineally app for consumers and the Business Systems for Wine Producers, Wine Merchants and Restaurants are truly a labour of love. As we roll out Wineally to new markets, consumers and all parts of the wine trade all over the world will benefit from Wineally.”
- Sören Polonius, Wine director at the Adam & Albin Group, and Head coach/Founder of the Swedish National Sommelier Team