We are looking for a Software Architect with experience of SaaS business who want to join a company on their journey as they’re revolutionizing the wine industry.
Wineally AB is a SaaS Company and the owner of the cloud-based business system & web app, Wineally.
The Wineally Business System will digitize the global wine trade and help wine producers, wine merchants, hotels, restaurants, and sommeliers to build financially sustainable businesses. In addition, the Wineally app offer great benefits for wine consumers.
Wineally is here for the global wine industry and consumers to create the perfect match between food and wine. This is a great opportunity to join an experienced and global team in an expansive phase.
Wineally is growing rapidly, and we are looking for more talented colleagues to join our Tech Team.
Our tech stack consists of .Net framework, Vue.js, PostgreSQL running on Docker/Kubernetes in the cloud.
In the role as a Software Architect, you will be responsible for creating the future architecture and supporting the developers in the transition to the target architecture. You will also ensure that the developers are developing according to guidelines and best practices and that Wineally is a scalable and robust system that runs on the most relevant cloud services.
We offer an independent role in an agile team. Most important is that you are driven and have true passion for development. Wineally is growing and there are lots of opportunities for the right candidate to grow with the company.
- Responsible for the overall architecture and the execution of improvements
- Define and communicate changes to the development team
- Architecting and designing new functions & products
- Assessing and suggesting improvements of existing functionality
- Take part in the daily development process
- Mentor, guide and support the rest of the development team in Helsingborg and offshore
- Review code and ensure code meet coding and design standards
- Drive improvements in security, architecture, cloud infrastructure and other key areas
- Support with high level estimation for planning
Profile & requirements
You are a senior Software Architect who have worked both as a Developer and a Software Architect. You have also experience to run SaaS solutions on cloud infrastructure. Furthermore, you have:
- Experience in leading development roles
- Experience in designing and maintaining consumer facing web applications and APIs
- Extensive knowledge of cloud architecture (Azure and AWS)
- Proficient knowledge in our technology stack
- Experience in relational database design and modeling, experience in PostgreSQL is a plus
- Extensive knowledge about API design and development
- Ability to do big-picture planning and architecture work
- Strong soft skills, including attention to detail, problem solving and communication
- A positive solution-oriented mindset
- BSc/BA or MSc
Salary and benefits
We offer an attractive package of salary and bonus.
Please send your application to CTO Magnus Larsson at firstname.lastname@example.org
Redaregatan 48, 25 236 Helsingborg, Sweden