Wineally for Restaurants
Improve guest experiences, without experienced staff.
Wineally in 15 seconds
- Wineally will make your guests and inexperienced service staff become wine and dine experts in minutes.
- Since 72% of consumers are willing to spend more on a bottle of wine if they know it will be a great match to their dish, you will increase revenues.
- By digitising wine cellar control and purchases you will cut costs for administration.
Guests spending more
- Inexperienced waiters, or guests using the Wineally app, can comfortably pick the best matching wine based on their chosen dishes and wine preferences.
- Most restaurant guests, will thereby spend more* on wine.
- Satisfied guests are more likely to return to your restaurant, give great reviews and recommend friends.
* According to a market survey in July 2021 72%* of consumers are willing to spend more on a bottle of wine if they know that the wine is a great match to their dish.
Offer a "bottle-to-go"
Asking guests who have just had a great wine experience at your restaurant, if they want a “bottle-to-go” at takeaway price is a great customer service that will increase revenues in a new way.
Wineally app users interested in a bottle-to-go will find the takeaway price in the app.
Recommend guests to download the Wineally app so they can comfortably buy matching wines next time they are visiting your restaurant. Or when ordering takeaway with matching wines.
Wine for takeaway
Wineally makes it easy to offer wine for takeaway*
Simplify purchases and inventory control
The “My wine cellar” feature gives you real-time updates of your wine cellar inventory.
Place supplier-independent orders from the system and update wine cellar when the wine is delivered.
Wineally Marketing kit for Restaurants
Download Wineally templates and get a QR-code that your guests can use to download the Wineally app!
Will Wineally improve your results and services?
Take our quick 2 minute test to find out!
The most complex wine algorithm ever built
The algorithm built by the Wineally team, including some of the leading sommeliers in the world, has taken years to build. In a restaurant with an extensive wine list, the algorithm can handle more than 54 billion possible wine & dish combinations.
Wineally has been developed with the help of some of the world’s best sommeliers
The complex algorithm behind the Wineally Wine Matcher is based on the world’s most extensive wine database. Where all wines have correct Wine-DNA, the Dish-DNA created by chefs in restaurants offers great wine & dine experiences suited to the guest’s preferences at the occasion.
“Using my wine knowledge and passion to help developing the Wineally Wine Matcher has been a way to offer great wine & dine experiences to the 99 % of consumers not usually visiting restaurants with a sommelier. For restaurants, wine merchants and wine producers, I have used my experience as restaurant owner and head sommelier to create Business Systems that will increase revenues and cut costs.”
- Arvid Rosengren, Wine Consultant, Best Sommelier in the World in 2016
“Seeing the result from our long, hard work, especially how easy Wineally is to use fills me with pride. The Wineally app for consumers and the Business Systems for Wine Producers, Wine Merchants and Restaurants are truly a labour of love. As we roll out Wineally to new markets, consumers and all parts of the wine trade all over the world will benefit from Wineally.”
- Sören Polonius, Wine director at the Adam & Albin Group, and Head coach/Founder of the Swedish National Sommelier Team
- Wi-fi or mobile network.
- Wineally Business System is cloud-based software, no local installation required.
- The Wineally App (for consumers) is available in App Store/Google Play.
- Works on all devices.
Data Privacy & Integrity
- We follow the legislation in all markets.
- We have ethical standards above the legislation.
- Neither you, nor your customers, are required to register any sensitive information in Wineally.
- We will not offer information about your stock or purchase prices.