Digital solutions for perfect wine & dine experiences and sustainable wine business.
To be the global market leader for digital wine solutions in 2025.
Mission / B2C
To improve wine experiences by simplify pairing the best available wine and dish, based on personal preferences, in restaurants, wine shops and supermarkets.
Mission / B2B
To help wine producers, wine merchants, wine critics, restaurants, and supermarkets increase sales and profits in a sustainable way.
Wineally is a Gold Partner to the International Sommelier Association (ASI)
Read more about International Sommelier Association (ASI) at https://asi.info.
• Fine Wine Club International AB is the owner of the cloud-based Software as a Service, Wineally.
• Wineally is a GOLD Partner to the International Sommelier Association, ASI.
• The development of Wineally started in 2017 and is developed to solve the wine market problems:
- Wine consumers find it difficult to know what wine to purchase when visiting restaurants, wine shops or supermarkets.
- Most restaurants do not have experienced sommeliers and most waiters are unable to recommend wines based on the guest’s wine preferences and choice of dish.
- Unnecessary bad wine & dine experiences effect wine and restaurant reviews/ratings and thereby sales/profitability for restaurants, merchants, and producers.
- Handling wine data and wine lists is time-consuming for wine merchants and restaurants.
- Low restaurant business control leads to wine-waste, stress, high staff costs and bad cash flow/profitability.
- Low Horeca business control for wine merchants leads to lower sales/profitability and high costs.
- The covid-19 has increased the needs for digital solutions and online sales. When in restaurants, guests are reluctant to use menus/wine lists held by others.
- Restaurants needs to adapt/adjust to the growing demand for takeaway.
The Wineally team members long experience from all parts of the wine trade gives us deep knowledge about the wine market and an outstanding global network.
The founder and CEO of Fine Wine Club International AB, owner of Wineally. Ole is an entrepreneur based in Helsingborg.
Controller & Wine Manager
Jonas is an economist and experienced sommelier with background as General Manager at hotels and restaurants in Norway and Sweden.
Social Media & Event Manager
Edvard is our creative force for Social Media. He is also responsible for Wineally Ambassador events and customer support.
Marie von Ahm
Global Sales Director
Owner at VonAhm ltd. Specialist luxury marketing and sales entrepreneur with substantial experience in start-up wine businesses, international distribution and media. Based in Barcelona.
Wine director at the Adam & Albin Group. Head coach and founder of the Swedish National Sommelier Team, (SWESOMM). Involved in numerous projects for ASI. Based in Stockholm.
Sommelier, restaurateur and consultant to both private clients, institutions and corporations around the world. Arvid is the winner of ASI's Best Sommelier of the World in 2016. Based in New York City.
We have a Project Manager and four Developers in our excellent development team.