In-house Sales Representative
Do you want to work in a role supporting companies within the global wine and hospitality industry and contribute to our customers’ success? Are you a person who is passionate about meeting customers and loves to work in a result-oriented team? Then apply for the position as In-house Sales Representative to Wineally in our office in Helsingborg!
Wineally AB is a Software-as-a-Service company and the product-owner of the Wineally Business Systems.
The Wineally Business Systems will digitalise the global wine trade and help wine producers, wine merchants, hotels, and restaurants to build financially sustainable businesses. Wineally also offers great benefits for wine consumers.
The Wineally customer value combined with our global marketing strategy means Wineally expects strong growth over the coming years. Our multi-channel sales strategy includes local sales teams, affiliates, partners, ambassadors, and marketing.
The long-term ambition is to be the leading international software company for the wine trade.
Duties and responsibilities
As a Sales Representative at Wineally:
- You will be responsible for following up leads from existing customers and affiliates.
- You will also be identifying, finding, and processing new customers within the segment by setting up good sales strategy, to achieve set sales targets.
- You will forecast, plan and drive sales independently towards customers.
- You report continuously via CRM systems and to our CEO. You will work in a team of sales and customer success representatives.
- You are a business-oriented salesperson with positive energy that gets kicks out of closing deals.
- You will be expected to combine personal drive with living up to our high ethical standards as well as being a team player.
- You need to have at least 2-4 years of experience working in sales, preferably in, or to, restaurants.
- Experience from the wine & hospitality trade or customer service is meritorious.
- You are fluent in speaking and writing Swedish and English. Additional languages are meritorious.
- You are an experienced computer and Microsoft Office 365 user.
- As a person, you are a communicative relationship builder who always has the customer in focus.
- You are passionate about sales and achieving goals, both individually and in groups.
- You are good at planning, structuring, and giving your customers the service, they demand and expect.
Since Wineally has developed the world’s first Wine & food Matcher, you naturally have a food and wine interest, even if you don’t have a deep wine knowledge/experience. We have fun at work and hope you want to become part of our great team!