Customer Success Representative
Do you want to work in a role supporting companies within the global wine & hospitality industry and contribute to our customers’ success? Are you a person who is passionate about meeting customers and loves to work in a tight and positive team? Then apply for the position as Customer Success Representative to Wineally in our office in Helsingborg!
Wineally AB is a Software-as-a-Service company and the product-owner of the Wineally business systems.
The Wineally Business System will digitalise the global wine trade and help wine producers, wine merchants, hotels, and restaurants to build financially sustainable businesses. Wineally also offers great benefits for wine consumers.
The Wineally customer value combined with our global marketing strategy means Wineally expects strong growth over the coming years. Our multi-channel sales strategy includes local sales teams, affiliates, partners, ambassadors and marketing.
The long-term ambition is to be the leading international software company for the wine trade.
Duties and responsibilities
As a Customer Success Representative at Wineally, you will be responsible for managing customer relationships in a professional manner.
- You will work closely with customers to understand their needs and wishes, and to be able to offer solutions that are tailored to them. Communication with our customers takes place through email, phone, social media, and chat.
- You are also responsible for overseeing the customer lifecycle including onboarding, adoption, success and renewal.
- You will work closely with our Marketing & Sales Team to meet our customers’ expectations.
- You report continuously via CRM systems and to our Customer Success Manager, and work in a team of sales and customer success representatives.
In this recruitment, we are looking for personal potential, but to succeed in the role, we see that you are service-minded, keen to learn and willing to take initiative.
- You need to have at least 1-3 years of experience in restaurant management or service.
- Sales or support experience from the wine or hospitality trade is meritorious.
- You are fluent in speaking and writing Swedish and English. Additional language iso meritorious.
- You are an experienced computer and Microsoft Office 365 user.
- As a person, you are a communicative relationship builder who always has the customer in focus. You are passionate about customer service and achieving goals, both individually and in groups. You are good at planning, structuring, and giving your customers the service, they demand and expect.
Since Wineally has developed the world’s first Wine & Food Matcher, you naturally have a wine and food interest, even if you don’t have a deep wine knowledge/experience. We have fun at work and hope you want to become part of our great team!